WBF Shopper Podcast
WBF Shopper Sponsors
For information about
how to spot a scam,
Post your Ad on the
WBF Online Shopper!
It's simple, easy and free, plus it gets results. Feel free to use The WBF Online Shopper as much as you wish. Advertisements sent to The WBF Online Shopper must be received through this website only.
Thank you, and we hope you find this free service helpful.
Instructions for The WBF Online Shopper
Complete the form below to include your advertisement on The WBF Online Shopper! All submissions must include your name (no initials, just a first name is ok), telephone number (including area code), and a brief description of your item.
Please Note: It is your choice to include your email address with your Online Shopper ad. Many people are uncomfortable about posting their email address because of scammers and spammers. These individuals obtain your email address to send unsolicited email (spam) or attempt to engage you in unconventional selling practices (scam).
If you are not sure whether to include your email address with your Online Shopper ad, or wish to avoid potential problems (scam or spam), our advice is not to include your email address with your Online shopper ad, just leave it blank.
Therefore, the WBF Online Shopper does not require a vaild email address to submit an Online Shopper ad. We want everyone to enjoy this free service.
Rules for The WBF Online Shopper
The following is a partial list of items not permitted on The WBF Online Shopper:
- Selling Animals of any kind including dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish, cows, bulls, goats, etc. Animal parts, blood, or fluids are also not permitted, including stud/breeding service. Looking to buy an animal is allowed.
- Commercial or home businesses (including flea market items).
- Rentals, Rental property or Rent-To-Own.
- People looking for specific work and/or jobs.
- People looking to buy, collect, pickup, or haul scrap metal or any unwanted items.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment, including access cards, satellite TV equipment (ex: Direct TV / Dish Network), signal jamming devices, password sniffers, unloopers, cable descramblers, or CB radio linear amplifiers.
- Fireworks, including "safe and sane" fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
Online Ads must include your full name (no initials), telephone number (including area code), and a brief description of your item. Email address is optional.
Ads and/or items violating these rules, or any derogatory postings, will be removed from The WBF Online Shopper.
Firearms on The WBF Online Shopper
For the purpose of this Online Shopper, a person selling or buying a firearm is defined as: "a documented resident of the State of Florida, making occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms and/or ammunition for the enhancement of a personal collection. In addition, the selling of firearms and/or ammunition cannot be the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms.
Florida law permits private firearms transfers between residents without processing through a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL). While no State of Florida license or background check is required to purchase a rifle, shotgun or handgun from a private seller, we suggest a firearm and/or ammunition seller confirm that the buyer is
- not a convicted felon
- 21 years of age or older
- a documented resident of the State of Florida
- has a valid and current Concealed Carry Weapons Permit
Click here to access The Florida Crime Information Center, if you are concerned about buying a stolen firearm. You will need the serial number of the firearm, to conduct the search.
The WBF Online Shopper Ad Submission Form